Today's Casual Friday discussion is talking about Company Viability.
- Will the company and the product survive?
- For how long should you need a product to be around?
- Is one of our regulars Al Borges, MD right to check company Stock Prices?
- How strong is the company? But what about Misys? Big Company?
Thanks to Mark Anderson and Robert Gleeman for a excellent thought provoking discussion.
Folks -- "The Hawain look". I'm just about keeping up with the last minute wardrobe changes; unable to find a suitable summer shirt I had to fall back on the 10-gallon Texas Hat*. As always I'm in trepidation at what next I have to introduce.
* Canadian; Calgary Convention & Visitor bureau actually!
Jun 03 2008, 04:17 PM