This is a strange story, but good in the fact that nobody was seriously hurt from the poisoning, which was found to be a chemical used frequently in the lab as a preservative. It all came back to one coffee machine, what type is not defined, so who made the coffee or was it a vending machine. So...
The Medical Quack .... by Barbara Duck
The Medical Quack
Mon, Oct 26 2009
Filed under: Filed under: Medically Related, Other Items of Interest, Hospital, Research and Development, Lab, University, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, poisoning, Harvard Medical, mice, immune system