Home Page or Dashboard
You Home Page (may also be called Dashboard) provides a quick
overview of Community activity relative to your profile. The
contents of the page will vary depending upon how you're using
CommunityServer. The following elements may be displayed on your
- Your name and avatar: You can view your public
profile, and change your picture - this is called an
- Your conversations - private messages with other community
users - are displayed center screen. You can delete any messages
that you have read from the conversation list. You can click the
link View all conversations.
- Your Friends' avatars & names are displayed on within the
Your Friends panel. You can click on your friends
to view their profile and recent activity.
- Your recent Blog, Media, and Forum posts are shown on the
- If you have added Friends, your friends'
activities and posts will be displayed.
- A list of your Friends' Activity is displayed
under Your Conversations.
- Your Groups and Files are
displayed under Your Friends.
Your Home Page or Dashboard may look different to the example